printing ink abrasion testing machine
model number: DRK128
DRK 128 Rub Tester is applying in testing the abrasion of print ink, PS photosensitive coating and other
relative products’ coating. It is used to analyze the printing abrasion, ink peeling and other products’
coating hardness. The equipment is designed according to GB7706, JIS K5701, and ISO 9000.
1. The equipment is designed according to related standards strictly to ensure accurate test results.
2. Memory when power failure ;
3. Built-in standard rubbing platform to ensure a uniform rubbing area. And the rubbing process is mute completely.
4. The rubbing time is adjustable in order to test accurately.
5. Oscillation frequency automatic counting.
The tester is applying in testing the abrasion of print ink. It is used to analyze the printing abrasion, ink
peeling and other products’ coating hardness. It can be used to do dry grinding tests, wet grinding tests,
decolorizing test, the paper fuzzy test and special rubbing test.
The tester accords with the standards of GB/T7706,ASTMD5264 TAPPI,JISK5701 etc.
1. Rubbing pressure: 20±0.2N
2. Rubbing speed: 43 times/min
3. Rubbing area: 155(L)mm×50(B)mm
4. Rubbing Times: 0~ 999 times.
5. Specimen Size: 230(L)mm×50(B)mm
6. Power: 220V; 50HZ
7. Dimension: 260×245×340 mm (L × W × H)
8. Net Weight: 17kg
Mainframe, operating manual
we offer maintaince service for the whole life of this instrument, including one-year free maintaince.
for more information ,pls view our web http://www.drick.cn
or contact me ketty 13370527818
jinan drick instruments co.,ltd