is widely applied in papermaking, fabric, printing, plastic, ceramic and porcelain enamel, construction material, chemical industry, salt making and other testing department that need to test whiteness. DRK103A brightness meter also can test the paper’s transparency, opacity, light scatting coefficient and light absorption coefficient.
1Test ISO whiteness (R457 whiteness) .It can also determine the fluorescent whitening degree of phosphor emission.
2 Test of lightness tristimulus values (Y10), opacity and transparency. Test light scatting coefficient and light absorption coefficient.
3 Simulate D56. Adopt CIE1964 supplement color system and CIE1976 (L * a * b *) color space color difference formula. Adopt d / o observing geometry lighting conditions. The diameter of diffusion ball is 150mm. The diameter of test hole is 30mm or 19mm. Eliminate the sample mirror reflected light by light absorbers.
4 Fresh appearance and compact structure; Guarantee the accuracy and stability of measured data with advanced circuit design.
5 LED display; Prompt operation steps with Chinese. Display statistical result. Friendly man-machine interface makes the operation simple and convenient.
6 Instrument is equipped with a standard RS232 interface so it can cooperate with the microcomputer software to communicate.
7 Instruments have a power-off protection; the calibration data is not lost when the power is cut off.
Brightness Meter is widely applied in papermaking, fabric, printing, plastic, ceramic and porcelain enamel, construction material, chemical industry, salt making and other testing department that need to test whiteness. PN-48B brightness meter also can test the paper’s transparency, opacity, light scatting coefficient and light absorption coefficient.
1. In accordance with GB3978-83:Standard lighting and lighting and observation conditions.
2. Simulate D56. The diffuse diameter is 150mm and test whole diameter is 30mm or 19mm. It uses light absorber to eliminate the influence caused by the specimen’s mirror reflecting light.
3. R457 whiteness optical spectral power distribution system in the peak wavelength 457nm, FWHM 44nm, RY10 optical system in line with the GB3979-83: object color measurement.
4. GB7973-87: Pulp, paper and paperboard diffuse reflectance factor assay (d/o method).
5. GB7974-87: paper and paperboard whiteness assay (d/o method).
6. ISO2470:paper and board Blu-ray diffuse reflectance factor method (ISO brightness);
7. GB8904.2:Pulp whiteness assay
8. GB1840:Industrial potato starch assay
9. GB2913:plastics whiteness assay
10. GB13025.2:Salt making industry general test method; whiteness assay
11. GB1543-88:Paper opacity determination
12. ISO2471:paper and cardboard opacity determination
13. GB10336-89:paper and pulp light scatting coefficient and light absorption coefficient determination
14. GBT/5950 construction material and non-metallic mineral products whiteness assay
15. GB10339 Citric acid whiteness and detection method
16. GB12911:Paper and paperboard Ink absorption determination
17. GB2409:Plastic yellow index. test method
≤ 0.1 %
≤ 0.1 %
≤ 0.5 %
≤ 0.1 %
specula reflection error
≤ 0.1 %
the test plane not less than φ30mm, the thickness of no more than 40 samples
AC 220V ± 10%, 50HZ, 0.4A
Temperature 0 ~ 40 ℃, relative humidity of not more than 85%